Novant Health Wallburg Family Medicine provides comprehensive primary medical care adults of every age, regardless of ailment. It is wise to establish a relationship with a primary care provider before you become sick. An annual physical exam gives you a chance to get to know your provider and gives your provider a better understanding of your medical condition and needs.
The adult care services we offer include:
- Annual physical exams.
- Sick-patient care, including same-day appointments when needed.
- Care for chronic illnesses including hypertension, diabetes and heart disease.
- Vaccinations including the annual flu vaccine.
- Annual gynecologic exams.
- Pap smears.
- Dermatological care.
- Minor surgical procedures including stitches and wart removal.
Should you need more specialized care than our office can provide, you will benefit from our place in the Novant Health network. This association gives you access to world-class providers and facilities across the Southeast. We will gladly make referrals and coordinate your care with the help of this network.